Monday, August 22, 2016

Do You Hire a Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Exclusive Buyer's Agent?

When looking for a house to buy, you'll encounter many terms you only partially know. Three common terms you use that you may not fully understand are real estate agent, broker, and exclusive buyer's agent. It's important that you know the differences in their responsibilities and roles in order to receive the best service. If you're paying them to help you buy a home, then you may as well utilize their expertise. Here is a quick overview of what to expect from each professional while buying property.